Step 1: Register With THe MMCC
Patients and caregivers wishing to use cannabis as a treatment option to relieve a variety of chronic and debilitating ailments and conditions need to first submit an online application for approval to the MMCC.
What to Expect When You Register on the MMCC Website:
- You wil be asked to Create An Account.
- You will be asked 2 questions before you begin.
- You will be advised to have the following information and documents available:
- An electronic copy of the front and back of a valid government-issued photo ID
- Proof of Maryland address or name and address of your Maryland medical facility
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Valid email address
You will be asked to create a Username and Password.
- Complete the application.
- Review the application.
Upon receipt of your application, MMCC will send a verification email to you. You must verify your email in order for the approval process to continue. If you do not receive the verification email, call directly at (410) 487-8100.
MMCC will review your application and if approved will send an email with your Maryland Cannabis ID number. Upon registration, you are required to pay $50 for a mandatory physical card that must be presented when purchasing medical cannabis products.